With API’s analytics tools, you can cover more acres, optimize your scouting efforts, generate higher yields, improve sustainability, and maximize profits! Prepare your operations for an upper-hand advantage!
High Resolution Mapping
Our high resolution mapping captures 2 to 2.5 cm resolution and can use plant & weed counting analytics. It is perfect for early season monitoring.
Our basic mapping captures 6.5 to 7.5 cm resolution. It is perfect for mid-late season monitoring and can cover large areas quickly.
PLANT STRESS ANALYSIS
Plant stress report identifies the percentage and the exact location of areas with stress. In this report, “stress” refers to plants that have not emerged into healthy plants, areas without and areas with disease or other issues.
The weed report identifies the percentage and the exact location of weed-infested areas in your field. By importing this map into your farming software, you can create map-based prescriptions for variable rate applications.
PLANT DISEASE ANALYSIS
This analysis examines your plants and crops by analyzing various visual reactions, such as changes in colors or the percentage of missing leaves. You can identify precise locations and size of troubled areas, optimize your treatments and preventative measures.
NITROGEN STATUS IN CROPS
This report allows you to better control the amount of nitrogen in your fields and to aid in nutrient management practices. It will provide you information to assist in the creation of an accurate nitrogen application map including rate guidance. You will realize savings on fertilizer, fuel and mechanical costs.
Recognizing the potential waterlogged areas in the field is a tough job without accurate and on-time insights about crop status. This report helps identify all of these areas allowing the farmer to take correct action before yield damage occurs.
This allows you to monitor drought within your fields. It will identify the size and location of drought stressed areas to help stop or prevent plant damage, yield reduction, irrigation problems or adjust the irrigation system to better serve the crop needs.
Learning precisely the leaf area index is an important parameter that can tell a lot about the plant health at its first stages of growth. By showing the percentage and areas that are covered with or without leaves will help discover all missing plants and those that have not developed due to stress or missing minerals.
This report shows two numbers: the exact number of plants or crops in your field, and the comparison of the actual number of plants to the planned number or planting population. With this information you can make replant decisions and check the performance and accuracy of your planting equipment.
This report is similar to a stand count, but it only shows the field population (number of plants). This information allows the farmer to evaluate plant emergence, seed quality, areas of crop loss, and a harvest plant count.
Get accurate corn yield data prior to harvest, giving an unfair advantage by knowing how many bushels you actually have before you even set foot in the field. This allows you to make decisions ahead of time!
Identify pest-infested areas and optimize pesticide usage through early detection.
Help detect crop flowering levels, easily evaluate the plant growth stage, and make better crop management decisions.
CROP DAMAGE ANALYSIS
This crop damage report identifies the percentage and the exact location of areas with damage. Now, like never before, you can quantify (in acres and percentage of area) damage assessments easily and visually!
Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI)
We generate NDVI maps directly from our system using near inferred (NIR) sensor technology. This is different from “false” or “synthetic” NDVI maps. “True” NDVI provides the best possible data, and is the only way to create NDVI maps that detect problems much sooner than the alternative. With “true” NDVI you can make more accurate comparisons throughout the year, or from season-to-season, so you can visualize progress and adjust accordingly.
- We offer both regular color (RGB) and color infrared imaging (CIR) packages.
- Our technology provides 4-6 cm per pixel resolutions or high-resolution 2-2.5 cm per pixel options, which can be used for detailed analysis.
- We can take the data we collect and create 2D, 3D, Elevation and other mapping solutions.
- We leverage over 30 years of manned aviation experience for the highest-quality images.
- API conducted over 60,000 acres of research to develop the best quality and most efficient process for precision aerial imaging.
- We provide our clients a new way to look at their property through the growing industry of high-resolution aerial imaging.
- Our services are fully customizable to achieve the goals of your project.
- API believes in hard-won integrity, keeping promises and providing quality work on time to every client.
- We know what it’s like to put in a hard day’s work before noon and respect our client’s time and business.
- We want to bring the best possible product to business owners around the nation and are always working to perfect our process.